In the heart of Mugello, the magnificent village dating back to 1200 is situated on a hilltop in the Municipality of Vicchio, just 30 km from the center of Florence. The property extends over an area of about 5 hectares sloping from the top of the hill down to the stream that flows downhill. The main complex, divided into four units for land registry purposes, covers an area of 1200 square meters. The property also includes other rural real estate units for approximately 500 square meters, outbuildings, warehouses for another 500 square meters, and a small church. The central structure of the property dates back to the 1200s.
The complex of buildings likely served as a stop for horses and travelers while also acting as a lookout point. The battlements of the tower, which in modern times has been covered and converted into a reading room, are still recognizable, offering a 360-degree view dominating the entire valley in its extension. The prized Liberty-style stained glass windows signed by Chini remain from the Liberty period. The old tennis court, equipped with lighting for nighttime play, awaits refurbishment to host the challenges of the homeowners and their guests. A portion of the villa is dedicated to conviviality, including a large grill and rotisserie area with an adjacent wood-fired oven, a spacious lounge with a fireplace, an industrial kitchen, and a bathroom.